Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10

Started by bksoft, February 01, 2008, 01:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksoft

QuoteBei Problemen mit einem unserer Programme unter Windows Vista müssen Sie das Programm mit Administrator Rechten starten. Rechte Maustaste auf den Link im Startmenu klicken (oder Desktop Icon), dann "als Administrator ausführen". Unter Sicherheit "Vollzugriff" für den Benutzer setzen. Evtl. dem Programmverzeichnis auch Schreibrechte geben.
QuoteIf you have problems running one of our programs on Windows Vista you have to start the program with Administrator rights. Right mouse click on the startmenu link (or desktop icon), then select "Run as administrator". In the security tab set the user to "Full control". Maybe you have to add also writing rights to the program directory.

cjgirl

I have run eleven and tri towers as admiinstrator.  Both games freezes after a few hands.  My computer freezes and I have to reboot.  I have
Windows Vista home premium 64 bit.

I am an addict for both games, and I am going through severe withdrawals.  Please help.

bksoft

Hi cjgirl,you can try to start the game in compatibility-mode.
Check out this page for more information:

or try this:

Run the Program Compatibility Wizard:
1. Open the Program Compatibility Wizard by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Use an older program with this version of Windows.
2. Follow the instructions in the wizard.

You can also search google for "Windows Vista compatibility mode"

cjgirl

Thanks a bunch.  This worked........I thought I was going to have to through rehab if I went another day without playing these two games...........